Mr. Henry Jin is CYAMLAN Investment’s CFO and an important member of the Fund Investment and Asset Management. He has succeeded in taking charge of auditing and sorting out financial affairs for many listed companies.
Mr. Henry Jin is a certified public accountant and certified tax agent in China.
He is familiar with China’s accounting standards, international accounting standards, U.S. accounting standards, etc. He is also familiar with the enterprise’s internal controls and auditing, including COSO framework and SOX related demands.
He has previously held a post at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Shanghai’s Wanlong Zhongtian PRC lawyers, and other such large auditing organizations. Mr. Jin Shuhui has served as project supervisor for the auditing portion of projects.
• All kinds of Foreign-funded enterprises: China Nanshan Development (Group) Incorporation and Fuji Xerox Company.
• All kind of state-owned businesses: Shenzhen Yunfa Industrial Head Office, Shenzhen Commercial Newspaper Office, Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd.
• Administrative institution: Bao’an Daily.
• Listed companies: Shenzhen Nan-Guang PLC, Shenzhen Petroleum Base Corporation, Shanghai Winsan Industrial Corporation Ltd.
• Stock-Reform Company: Guilin Tianhe Medicine Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Henan Zhongzhou Hotel
• Financial Sector: Guotai Junan Securities, Agricultural Bank of China
• U.S. listed companies: E-house China, etc.
• Hong Kong listed companies: Zhejiang Kasen, etc.
• Chemical Companies: Chuo Kagaku Co., Ltd (Japan), Sinochem International Corporation.
• Manufacturing Companies: Maple Autobile (Geely Subordinate Brand), Giti Tires, Changshu Huaxin Special Steel Corporation, etc.