He has previously taken up posts worldwide in a series of famous companies as CEO or executive officer. His posts included:
• Integreon CEO. This company concentrates on offering all integrated services that have to do with providing law, marketplace research and investigation, and commercial support for the enterprise.
• Enrich Human Resources Consultation Company CEO. Currently continues to retain his post as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
• Travelex acting CEO. This company is devoted to foreign currency exchange and has more than 200 branch institutions worldwide.
• RebusIS (now known as Xchanging) CEO and CTO. This company serves as a worldwide insurance company.
• Antfactory investment company COO. This company concentrates on worldwide technology and development.
• AXA Corporation Executive Vice President. Previously served as executive vice-president and executive director, he worked for Siemens subsidiary Nixdorf and Siemens commercial services for four years.
• France MAC Corporation’s SVP. Now the company belongs to Cap Gemini.
• Bob Gogel’s work started at the intercontinental credit branch of the bank regarding Europe, Central Asia, and Africa.
He received his Bachelor’s from Harvard Business School, his Master’s in Applied Economics from the University of Leuven, and his MBA at the University of Chicago. He regularly contributed many academic periodicals, as well as publishing many of his own commercial books and publications.
He is one of the joint founders of Europe’s Chief Management Personnel Consultant Committee. This organization was formed by private investors intended to promote the power of leadership and also management as a think tank for transnational corporations.
That aside, Bob Gogel has lectured on strategy and culture revolution for more than fifteen years at Paris Institute of Political Studies, and he lectured at INSEAD and HEC on advanced management program, as well as having floated several companies and taken posts that were non-board member and board of director adviser at listed and private companies, a portion of them being situated in China.